1. Swine Flu is not a killer disease. It is curable but timely detection and treatment are necessary.
2. Swine Flu causes fever, sore throat, cough, running nose and in some cases, vomiting. The disease can be cured by taking medicines prescribed by the treating hospital.
3. The illness lasts up to a week in most cases. During this period avoid mixing with others and take plenty of fluids and rest.
4. Enough medicines and masks are available in the hospitals, therefore, panic in any case is not good for your health.
1. Wash your hands often.
2. Home is where you stay when you are sick.
3. Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with your hands.
4. Cover your coughs and sneezes with a handkerchief.
5. Keep your distance from people who are coughing and sneezing.